- Problem Solving in Mathematics, Grades 3-6: Powerful Strategies to Deepen Understanding
- DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF A MODEL OF PROBLEM SOLVING FOR EGYPTIAN SCIENCE CLASSES
- Shop by category
- Problem Solving in Mathematics, Grades - Alfred S Posamentier - Häftad () | Bokus
- You are here
- Partiality (The Word of God Encyclopedia Book 8).
- Search thousands of booksellers selling millions of new & used books.
- Insel der Träume: Sylt-Roman (German Edition).
- Problem solving in mathematics, grades 3-6 : powerful strategies to deepen understanding.
Your Email Address:. Problem Solving in Mathematics Grades Title Powerful Strategies to Deepen Understanding. Item Code:.
Problem Solving in Mathematics, Grades 3-6: Powerful Strategies to Deepen Understanding
Minimum Purchase:. Maximum Purchase:. Buy in bulk and save. Share This Product:. Help students succeed as problem solvers in and out of the classroom! Each chapter demonstrates how teachers can: Apply the strategies to problems at different grade levels Incorporate these strategies into a mathematics program Understand how each strategy can be applied to real-life situations Make each strategy an integral part of students' thinking processes With helpful teaching notes, sample problems for students that fit into any mathematics curriculum, and step-by-step solutions to sample problems, this book is perfect for teachers who want their students to succeed in mathematics!
Add To Cart.
DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF A MODEL OF PROBLEM SOLVING FOR EGYPTIAN SCIENCE CLASSES
Professional Learning Communities by Design:. With sample problems and solutions, this book demonstrates how teachers can incorporate nine problem solving strategies into any mathematics curriculum to help students succeed. Alfred S. He has authored and co-authored several resource books in mathematics education for Corwin Press.
Shop by category
Convert currency. Add to Basket. Condition: New.
Language: English. Brand new Book.
Problem Solving in Mathematics, Grades - Alfred S Posamentier - Häftad () | Bokus
Help students succeed as problem solvers in mathematics and in real-life situations! Based on the premise that problem solving is a key mathematics skill and an essential life skill, this book is designed to help teachers at all grade levels engage students in active problem solving.
- Trial of Gilles De Rais.
- Problem Solving in Mathematics, Grades eBook by - | Rakuten Kobo.
- Shop with confidence!
- Date: The Diary of One Mans Ultimate Dating Challenge.
- Auf den Schwingen des Pendels: Roman (German Edition).
This resource presents ten easy-to-use strategies that offer elegant alternate approaches for resolving many types of mathematics problems. The authors demonstrate how you can: Apply the strategies to problems at different grade levels Incorporate the strategies into your mathematics program Use the strategies in real-life situations Make each strategy a part of your thinking processes.
Seller Inventory AAV More information about this seller Contact this seller.
Book Description Corwin, New Book. Shipped from UK.
You are here
Established seller since Seller Inventory LQ This book is printed on demand. Seller Inventory I Delivered from our UK warehouse in 4 to 14 business days.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1;
- Alfred S. Posamentier - Wikiwand.
- Refine your editions:.
Seller Inventory ZZN. Book Description Corwin.